Monday, May 2, 2011

His Touch through Her Touch

I was moving to go pray for someone when a small, young girl stepped up behind me. She touched my back. I felt the power of God when she touched me. It was such a precious, sweet touch. Still I felt a really strong presence of God flow through me, when that small hand touched my back. I moved on to pray for the girl I felt I was supposed to pray for, then moved to pray for someone else. When I did, the little girl smiled up at me and said, “I prayed for you.”

I looked down into her smiling eyes and radiant face, and stroked her brown hair, “I know you did, Sweetheart. I felt it.” And I really did. For me personally, it was the most powerful moment of the entire conference, as I felt the power of God flow through a hand of a young child. I am so thankful that I realize God can and does use children to bless others. I am so thankful that God is not limited to age, or gender or social status. I’m thankful because it encourages me that God can use me. I’m thankful because it reminds me God is not limited by our limitations, only our faith.

If you haven’t had a child pray for you lately, please, do yourself a favor, find one and ask them to pray for you. Believe me you’re in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment